Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam: Features
Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam - Affordable small group conference cam.
Amazingly Simple and Affordable Small Group Video Collaboration
All-in-One Design - HD 1080p video and professional audio deliver business-grade videoconferencing for small group collaboration. Enable visual collaboration without breaking the bank: Download the Frost & Sullivan White Paper
Perfect For Small Groups
Optimized for private offices, huddle rooms and home offices€”enables small groups of 1-4 people to experience video collaboration virtually anywhere.
Connects to Your PC
UVC H.264 onboard technology helps ensure quick plug-and-play functionality on both PCs and Macs €“ no software to install.
Works with Most UC and Videoconference Applications
Users are free to use the desktop videoconferencing program of their choice.
Remote Control Your Meetings
Easily control meeting functions with the remote: answer/end calls, set volume up/down, pan, tilt, zoom and mute.
Everyone Can Be Seen
A 78° field of view and 180° remote-controlled video pan, tilt, zoom helps ensure that each member of the small group is seen.
The built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone allow meeting members to hear and be heard clearly up to 8 feet away from the base. The speakerphone can also be used as a standalone during audio calls.
ZEISS Optics with Autofocus
High-precision glass lens automatically focuses on people and objects to deliver razor-sharp resolution. Now detailed documents, whiteboards, and other visuals can be shared close up during calls.
Show Your Best Angle
A camera height extender and 8-foot USB cable allows users to adjust camera positioning to achieve the most flattering video angle during meetings.
Conversations Are Life-Like
Omni-directional sound and acoustic echo cancellation makes it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
The ConferenceCam is certified for Skype and Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber„¢ and WebEx compatible*.
Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam: System Requirements
- UVC mode (No software installation required)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.6 and above
Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam: Camera
- ConferenceCam base and attached USB cable
- Webcam head
- Power cable
- Quick-start guide
- Part Number: PN 960-000866
Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam: Speaker
- Motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- Integrated full duplex omni-directional speakerphone with 8-foot range
- On-board H.264 encoding
- USB video class (UVC) supported applications
- Full HD 1080p 30fps video calling
- Camera and speakerphone controls, speakerphone and remote control
- Pan, tilt and zoom, volume, audio mute, answer/hang up
- ZEISS optics with 9-point auto focus
- 78° field of view
- 180° pan, 55° tilt
Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam: General
- Bandwidth: 220 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum output level: 80 dB SPL @ 1 foot (0.30 meter)
- Microphone: Bandwidth: 200 Hz - 8 kHz
Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam: Product Dimensions
- 3.5 mm analog headset jack
- 10-foot range remote control
- USB 2.0 compliant
- 8-foot USB cable
- 8-foot universal power adapter
- 9-inch extender stem for elevation / eye level camera angle
- Windows 7, XP, and Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
- ConferenceCam: 154.2 x 344.7x 104.4 mm
- Depth: 5.78 in (146.9 mm)
- Weight for speakerphone only: 16.5 oz (468 g)
- Weight with camer head and extender: 20.03 oz (568 g)
- Remote: 48.8 x 118.1 x 19.2 mm
- Weight: 1.7 oz (47 g)
- Certifications: Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber„¢ and WebEx, Skype„¢
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty